Whether a Pokemon fan or not, almost everyone knows about the Pokemon Go game. It is one of the most popular Pokemon games out there. It has been more than five years that the game was launched, but the craze is still on.
If you played the game, you must have heard about Pokemon Go spoofing. By spoofing, we mean changing your location in the game.
The majority of Pokemon Go players live in suburbs or big cities where they can easily find a wide range of Pokemons. But what about the players who live in rural areas? Finding Pokemons in such areas is very difficult. This is why many players want to spoof their GPS location in the game. To know more about it, you should give this article a read.
How to spoof your location in Pokemon Go?
Well, it’s possible to change or spoof your location in Pokemon Go. But mind you, if you get caught by the system, your account will be banned from the game. By combining a strong VPN service with a reliable GPS spoofing app, you can easily change your location. Or just go ahead and watch this pokemon spoofing tutorial:
If you use only a VPN service, there is a risk of getting detected. That’s because Pokemon Go has started monitoring its servers. If they spot players with a different location and GPS coordinates, they suspend their accounts. To prevent this from happening, you need both a GPS spoofing app and a VPN.
Changing Location In Pokemon Go
To take advantage of the spoofing hack, follow the guidelines given below. But mind you these guidelines are general and not specific to Android or iOS devices.
- The first thing you need to do is download a strong and reliable VPN service.
- Once the VPN app is downloaded, you can change your initial location to your desired location.
- If you are an iPhone user, you need to jailbreak your phone. Use a jailbreak status hiding app to hide the jailbreak status of your phone. Android users can skip this step.
- Next, you need to download a GPS spoofing app. You will get plenty of them online. Just make sure you are downloading a reliable one.
- Now make sure that your VPN and Spoofing app has the same location.
By following these guidelines, you can easily change your location in the game.
Spoofing location in Pokemon Go can help you spot many unique Pokemons. All you have to do is download a few appropriate apps and you are good to go.